Food Recommendations: La Flauta, El 58, Restaurant Palermo, and Pulperia Can Lampazas


Mi Familia!

My parents, sister, and grandpa flew across Atlantic last week to visit me in Barcelona. While their time here felt like minutes, seeing them reminded me how lucky I am to be blessed with extraordinary people in my corner. Together we walked around a few of my favorite parts of Barcelona, Eixample, the Gothic Quarter, Montjuic, El Born, El Poble-sec, and the Sagrada Familia. Exploring these neighborhoods with my family, fortunately, presented me with the opportunity to stop at a plentiful number of delicious tapas bars and restaurants. My recommendations, in order, are La Flauta, El 58, Restaurant Palermo, and Pulperia Can Lampazas.


I ate an assortment of tapas at La Flauta. I recommend their Tortilla de Patata, pasta, bravas. . . you can't go wrong

I found a new love for Spanish Padron Peppers

Great tapas bar in Poblenou

EL 58 colors

Homie restaurant/tapas bar in Eixample 

First Paella of the trip!

One of us was brave enough to do it. Delicious 









Stay Woke.









Adéu






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Travel Recommendation: Zaragoza and Sabiñánigo

Travel Recommendation: Montserrat